Indian mid corporate businesses are expanding both in terms of size and global reach. At Brooklyn, we recognize that the increasing need of uninterrupted flow of funds is of utmost importance when it comes to starting a new business vertical or expanding the existing one. Our experience & understanding in the field of finance enables us to suggest best possible financial products available in the debt market.
Brooklyn acts as an advisor for arranging funds through various types of debt instruments and assists clients in strengthening their balance sheets by delivering capital structure alternatives designed for maximum profits. We build a strong life time relationship with our clients by providing them timely and customized solutions to fulfill their financial goals. Brooklyn has developed extensive network of Financial Institutions and strong relationships with banks which enables us to provide financial solution customized as per clients requirements.
We offer debt syndication in both rupee and foreign currency through our strong network of associate banks / NBFCs.
Our debt syndication bouquet includes following products:
- Term Loans (Fresh / Refinance)
- Working Capital facilities (Fund Based / Non Fund Based)
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECB)
- Foreign Funding / Foreign Currency Loans
- Factoring Services (Including Domestic, Export, Import, Debtors, ECGC Insurance backed etc)
- LAP / Loan against Shares / Lease Rental Discounting
- Asset & Equipment finance