Brooklyn’s M&A advisory offerings cover the entire spectrum of activities starting from initial step of identifying the Potential Target to Valuation, Due Diligence, Negotiation, Financing, Documentation and Conclusion of the transaction. Leveraging on our industry knowledge, execution experience and an extensive network, Brooklyn provides need based advice on the expansion through acquisitions and JVs or streamlining through sale process. Our M&A service offerings include:
Buy Side Advisory
While providing buy side advisory services to our clients, we remain as key point of contact and work in tandem with their management team, attorneys and tax advisors to help move the process fast. During the process, we aid the Company in developing acquisition goals and strategy, identify target companies, assist in transaction negotiation, Secure financing and execute the agreement. We also aid the client in Post acquisition integration.
Sell Side Advisory
We work with entrepreneurs and help them in divesting their company/brands/assets, unlock partial value or find a strategic partner to take the business to the next level. We support the clients from complete planning to transaction completion stage.
You can analyze the past but to create a future there is a need to do valuation at right price and at right time. Today, performing valuations are getting more and more complex with continuous changes in the regulatory and business environment. Our valuation services include the following:
• Business Valuation: Business or equity valuation, swap ratios, fixed asset valuations (in the context of transactions and restructurings)
• Portfolio Valuation: Portfolio valuation for private equity funds
• Tangible Assets: Purchase price allocations for the fair value of assets (tangible/intangible) and liabilities that have been acquired consequent to a transaction
• Intangible Assets: Valuations of intangible assets (brands, technology, contracts, human resources, etc.) to assist in fund-raising, financial reporting purposes or internal strategic decision making
• ESOP & ESPP: Valuations relating to specific products like Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOPs) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
• Impairment Testing: Impairment testing/purchase price allocation reviews.